How do I enrol?
To enrol on a Monmouthshire Adult and Community Education course:
- Contact the centre where the course is being held, either in person, by e-mail, or by telephone, and ask for your name to be put on the register. This ensures you have a place reserved on the course.
- Complete the course booking form and return it by e-mail to email@example.com or send it to your chosen centre.
- Come along to the first class (please note that some popular courses are fully booked in advance so be sure to reserve your place).
- Remember to bring one of the following for identification purposes:
- ID card or other form of national ID
- Certificate of Entitlement to Funding
- Driving Licence
- National Insurance Card
- Bank Credit/Debit Card
If you require further information on enrolling on a course, please contact one of our Community Education Centres.
Please note that persons under the age of 16 are not permitted to enrol on any course.